CHECK It Up

Friday, March 20, 2009

Loneliness

Have you ever felt lonely in the days of your life?I am pretty sure everyone would experienced it if you have a right brain inside your head. I am sure some of you guys will though the loneliness I mention now is the lonely without someone right beside you who you think he/she is the one you want to achieve so badly and the most precious for you in this planet.

Well,i am now telling you that you're wrong if you were one of the people who thought what i mentioned earlier.In my point of views, I personally think that there are various type of loneliness in our life other than that, It could be loneliness without friends around,loneliness without any plan or activities and cetera.

Which loneliness you think is the worst for you?For me, I would say is the loneliness of heart. You might ask what the hell is loneliness of heart?Well in my opinion, it's when your heart doesn't have another piece of heart out there to be with you or listen to you when you have a lot to tell and share.It might happened when you doesn't have someone to share your problem and happiness with their true heart, or it could be you have a lot to tell but you just can't say out loud to the crowd, or you might think it won't help any although you have speak to the people around so you will just keep everything inside your lonely heart and keep your mouth shout.

Yes,can't deny i am already facing this dilemma for quite some time. It will getting your emotion and physically weaker and weaker when the days pass on and its really killing sometime. One of my friends told me I am actually trying to protect myself in a wrong way,i should find someone I close and trust to tell and share. Yea,i had try but at the end of the day,it proved that it is wrong after all.I am not just didn't get any better but even messed up. People out there might listen what you said and give a few of sentence of advices,but don't hope they will gave you a damm concern nor a helpful hand but only a pitiful eyesight. It doesn't give a damm help after all.

Sometimes, i really hope to get myself an air ticket to somewhere without anybody acknowledgment, probably an Island to keep myself out of the crowd to calm down my mind,lying on the bench on the beach,smelling the air of the nature.

You might noticed that my blogs' posts was all in the categorize of emo, honestly i also wonder why and didn't expect my blog to be full of emo when i set it up.Maybe this is the only place i think i can voice out my feelings.


How is wish i am them,without any stress and tension in everyday of life,how delightful.
They are actually my students!

2 Comments:

  • hey there, somehow things seems tougher... but never forget that there are always someone supporting around you.. never give a damn of what others think, the main actor is you who are playing the scene of your own life, so no matter what, never give up... blogs had the functions of releasing emotional as well as sharing your sadness, happiness and whatever from you that you wish to share with readers... and as a reader, i would like to share every blog entries that you upload...=) take care ya!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 2, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

  • Hey my lovely cousin!!

    Yea,what you said is true..thanks a lot for your advices..I'll try to do my best!

    By Blogger Check, At April 5, 2009 at 2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home