CHECK It Up

Monday, March 16, 2009

Just another random post


Has been months since my last update. I guess all the readers here have gone away from this blog as well.Well, not going to say too much here in this post though.Things weren't good at all like what i expect before i came back from the Aussie, it suck big time!!


Sometimes i feel like I've run out of luck, never been good for a damm long time, as you could see it from my previous posts till now.Obstacle are getting tougher and tougher,i wonder why.I always though,when the bad gone,the good will come, it isn't true after all. I am still trying to be strong to hold on but how more longer could i go?I am praying days and nights,hoping that god leave a light on .In the meantime, I get to realize something,started to feel that life's like a drama,full of actor/actress,dancing on the stage with all mean.Well,life goes on~




How more furhter could I go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home