CHECK It Up

Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy birthday to me!

First of all,thanks everyone who wish me on my birthday!i have a great birthday in Aus=) I am sorry for my lack update recently and late reply u guys in the chat box because my midterm is around the corner and the assignment too!!Can't even have a good sleep in the weekdays.

So how did i spent my 20th birthday here?Yea,my lovely housemate gave me a very special surprise.I was not home at the day until late night and i was having hot chocolate in a little Eiffel Tower,a cafe with Eiffel Tower design with my friends and classmates.When i got home,i was so surprise the house is full of balloons and at the doors of my room.

When i went into my room,they were holding a cake with birthday song approaching my room.I blew the candles and we had some beers at the balcony and chilled for until 2.3oam.After everyone slept,i wrote a note to everyone and pasted on their door,lol.




They're lovely and of course,my friends in Malaysia too who greeted me=)

Last week,i went to a trip again to North Stradbroke Island with housemates.I love the beach there more than Gold Coast!It's awesome~We need to take a ferry to the island and we are so lucky to see the whole sunset on the feery when we're on our way back.I will post the pics here soon.

Alright,i got to get back to my study now,thanks again everyone who wishing me and have a good day~

P.s shit,i am an adult now,no more teenage =s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home