CHECK It Up

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All Done!!

I am back!Just finished my last paper today at 8pm.Had been isolated myself from everything just to prepared those exam.Lack of sleep,bear with hunger,cycled to the library every morning and came home at late night,that was pretty much my routine for the past few weeks.Haven't mentions to provide myself with foods,do the cleaning and stuff yet...

The study here is never easy,could never get a single tips from the lecturer and tutors like what i got when i study back in Malaysia.The worst part is most of the subjects cover every topics in final exam which carry very heavy weight!!For the first time,i feel that library is a very good place to study.Back to the exam,i think i did pretty good than what i expect but would not get a very good grade i suppose =( End of the exam mean my holiday began now!!


The notes that i study for the past few weeks.
(pages by pages!!)

One of these morning around 7am,received a call from an anonymous number when i still on my comfy bed. An Aussie talked on the phone asked me am i in the house.I was like wtf so early in the morning call me to ask this kind of question.I answered yea and stuff and he told me he is from DHL and he is waiting outside my house and have a mail for me.I was wondering what kind of mail and who sending me a mail by DHL so urgent. I pulled my ass off my bed and walked to the front door to get my mail.

The package

And guess what,i got an offer letter from Ernst & Young!!Had been applied since a month until i get their reply.

I will be doing a vacation training in audit with them for 2months in this summer holidays started on 1st December.Its also mean that i will not be having any holidays..Shit!! Every weekdays 8.30am-5.30pm,back to the "awesome" federal highway jamming with other cars and trucks.I have got my ticket back to Malaysia too which is on the 20th of November.Friends out there,get ready to call me to yamcha and updated me with yours stories k,lol~

Alright,I will off to bed now,never have a good sleep since last 3 weeks.Best of luck for those who still sit for their exam.
I'm coming back to you soon!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home