CHECK It Up

Friday, August 29, 2008

Farewell

Just a week before i came to Brisbane, I had met up with quite a lot of friends and the great things is most of them doing really well in their undertaking and having a good life out there. Here are some of the pics of the met up~


High School Classmates

My High School "neighbor"(kien fei)


Yenyin&Me (smart&nice)

"Rabbit"&Me

High School Buddy (siang)


HELP Uni super Crazy fellows


Well, i don't have those other met up pictures with other group of my friends because I am not those type of camwhore guy and we don't usually bring camera when we yamcha at Mamak or cafe.Instead, i will just post some of those good old times pictures of them here...

The Best Buddies in life

High school fellows 2 (All expert)


Taylor's Uni Kia (can talk shit a lot)

Taylor's Uni Classmates (miss alot!)

Sg.Long +Utarian (Lovely!)

These is the those of my friends who i met up and had a little farewell for me before i came to Brisbane.Sadly,i don't took the picture in most of the farewell so i just post up some old photos. Oh yea, before i miss out...

The Rock star,Jacktan! (live long friend)

Oh well, we used to yamcha a lot even if it's not for my farewell.He can sing really well and i was impressed by him.Congratulate to him as he was now getting what he want after quite a period.

How are you all doing my friends?text me in the chatbox any time k,take care everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home