CHECK It Up

Monday, November 24, 2008

Back to home

I am back to home!Arrived at Malaysia at the 20th November.Pretty exhausted after the long hours of flight and couldn't get a good sleep in the flight.The weather was really bad on that day,raining cat and dog,massive strong wind that can blew the people a few steps away.

After the warm embraced with some of my lovely housemates, I took the train off to the international airport.I was so wet because of the rain.There was a lot going through my mind while i was in the train,all the moment that i spent in Brisbane and all the up and down,it flash through my memory in the raining day.I started to miss that place and the people at the moment.I knew that i will not have much chance to bullshit-ing with my housemates anymore,try their homemade pizza,do all the cleaning together,having some beers together and teasing each other foods,etc..lol.

Apparently,year 2008 is coming to an end really soon,time flies. I will definitely mark this year as the starting of my new stage of life.This is simply because there was a 180 degree changes in my life in this year and I know my life is getting more and more serious.No more slacking around nor giving self excuses anymore.Well,life goes on no matter what happened.All i can do is to get tougher and stronger to face the tomorrow challenges.

Back to topic,lets summarize what I've done in the past few days in home.I went out yamcha with few of my buddies,had myself a hair-cut, dinner and having breakfast with family and i think that is pretty much of it,nothing much though.Result will be released in 2 more days and internship started in 1 week time.Bless me for my coming result and see you~

I am now believe in what comes around goes around~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home