CHECK It Up

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Never ending Problems

Problems never stop me since the 1st day i stepped into the Aussie Land. It's never easy to deal with the people and stuffs especially when you're alone in a foreign country.Things always turned out the different way everytime when i expect something goods.However, i always believe the rain won't last for long,the sun will shine for me after the rain,it did happened!Study in oversea is not that fun like what we expect, i personally think that it's more like challenging for your every days life,get rid the fucking problems and keep on survive. Apparently,i just get rid one of those problems.I'm not going to tell the story here because it will take me hours to get it done.

I will off to Gold Coast now to meet up some friends who came over from Melbourne.I am so sorry to not be with them on the 1st day when the arrived because of the problem=)I think i started to get tired now,it's time to lay on the beach to chill and get some good rest after the 4 months struggling.Cya all~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home